Saturday, March 3, 2012

Face pain

I've had this pain in my jaw for about...2 weeks, maybe. At first, it started out as a tooth ache, so I said, "Okay. I get this pain about...every few weeks or whatever, this will be easy to take care of" But noooooooooooo. It's not! Now my upper cheek is swollen and in pain and throbbing. I press on my upper cheek and pain. I can't eat on my right side anymore because I'm in too much pain. Hell, I can't even open my mouth very wide without wanting to cry. I went into my doctor and she said "Go to the dentist" so I go over to the dentist and tell them what's going on. She said, "I'm sorry. But we're not taking any new adult patients. Come back in a few months"
A few months?
A FEW FUCKING MONTHS?!
Fine, fuck you, bitch.

I'm tired of taking pain pills that aren't working anymore. I'm near tears and it sucks. I've missed classes because I'm in so much fucking pain all the time. (In case you haven't noticed, I have a low pain tolerance). I'm surprised I've lasted 2 weeks, to be honest. If it was regular tooth pain, it would already be gone and I wouldn't be bitching.

In other news, my doctor switched my birth control after I asked. Not going to go into the details there (but if you know me or read my blogs, then you'll know why).

It's...12.28am. I'm debating on waking mom up so she can take me to the ER. I'm so sick of this pain. I want to be able to eat on both sides without having to worry about chewing on the wrong freakin' side and not bursting into pain or tears. Sigh.

All in all, I've been pretty good. Minus all the fucking bullshit~

Well, I'll tell you more later.
No love tonight, sinners.

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment