Monday, March 26, 2012

Randy Orton

For those who know me, know that I wasn't always a Randy Orton fan. Why, you may ask?


I'm sorry. But I cannot see Randy ever rocking this look EVER again. Ever. Period. No. 


I have also noticed that as the older he got, his features got sharper. More defined. 

And then. It happened. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


HE GREW A BEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It makes him only the more sexier.
Really.
Look at him.
LOOK AT HIM, DAMMIT!

Isn't he just positively delicious? *Grins*

*drools* Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummy!

Guh. Need I say more?
Fuck.

I love Randy Orton. He's hot with the beard. So smexy. *Swoons*

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment