Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1st!

Well, today's March 1st already. I'm excited.
I did my advising for Spring! Here's what I got:

M-W-F: Gender and Society (Sociology)
M-F: Math 50 (Pre-Algebra)
M-F: Abnormal Psychology
M-F: Introduction to Poetry (I love poetry... plus the English class I had originally wanted, they don't offer Spring)

Yes, that's 4 classes. I'll live. (Plus, their classes that I wanted to take anyway).

I've been having really bad tooth pain. I know which tooth it is also. I hate waking up at 3am to pop a pain pill. My whole mouth throbs in pain to the point where I'm near tears. It sucks ass. Dentist visit anybody?

I went into my doctor today and asked her if she would switch birth control. She had me on Yaz and I was having suicidal thoughts and bad depression (I was already depressed to begin with, so what the fuck?).

My math teacher said that she's kind of disappointed in me. I was gone the day we took our test and she told me she was waiting and waiting for me to email her and she also said that she considers me to be a good student. Man, I felt really bad and pissed off at myself for letting it get so damn bad.

Sigh. Anyway, I guess that's all for now!

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment