Thursday, March 22, 2012

Jeff Hardy Kick


 

Okay. So... anybody who knows me, I'm probably the biggest Jeff Hardy fan around. No, not to the point where I'll go stalk him or something. Now, I don't know. I prefer long haired Jeff over short haired Jeff. Now, for those who also know me, also know that I can only take Jeff Hardy in doses. I have "Jeff Hardy kicks". Don't ask me why, but even when I'm not on a "kick", I'm still a huge fan. It sucks that he's not in WWE/F anymore, and he's on TNA. TNA SUCKS! Jeff is so much more talented. Plus, TNA has sucky story lines and SHANNON MORE ISN'T EVEN ON TNA ANYMORE! *pouts*



This. Yeah, avert your attention above. Is a SHORT haired Jeff Hardy.


Yeah. Put your attention UP HERE! ^^^^^^^^
 See that? That's a LONG haired Jeff Hardy. I prefer Jeff with LONG hair, rather than short.

Okay. I'm all for natural hair color and everything. but for Jeff, ^^^, dude, I am NOT rockin' that blonde on you. At. All.

Now. Meeeeeooooooooooow! ^^^^ I can totally dig Jeff rockin' that bandanna. For those of you who read my other blogs, usually only The Undertaker can rock said bandanna and get such a reaction out of me. But I suppose that Jeff can pull it off also. :)

Now. Mysterious Jeff Hardy. He can rock those pants ANY day of the week. Why? Because Jeff Hardy's hot.

Okay. I would just LOVE to raid Jeff's closet. Why? Because he probably has the best clothes. Period.

Okay. "No More Words" I don't like this entrance music. At. All. Why? BECAUSE IT'S JUST NOT JEFF!!!

YES! I LOVE THIS ENTRANCE MUSIC! I can soooooooooooo dance to this! This fits him HELLA better. :D

Well, I'll stop spamming you with Jeff now. :P

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment