Saturday, June 2, 2012

Depressed/Rant

Maybe it's because I'm tired.... I don't know. Maybe it's because finals are coming up... I don't know. But I'm starting to get depressed and I don't know why. I've been listening to Eminem's "Beautiful".


I write in my journal and I write in my blog, but I need a person to talk too. The problem is... Nobody wants to talk to me back. Where are my "friends" when I need them the most? Where are they when I need to talk to them? I help them with their problems and this is how they thank me? By not being there for me? That's utter bullshit.

I'll just deal with it on my own-- Just like I always have.

My shoulders have been bothering me some today... I've been studying for hours for my math final (Teacher gave us a practice final).

Monday= Last day for classes
Tuesday= Sociology Final
Wednesday= Math Final
Thursday= Psych Final
Friday= Vacation

I get a week off and then on 6/18/12 June is when Summer Quarter starts. I get to go to school the ENTIRE fucking summer. Whoo-fucking-hoo.

This fucking sucks. I'm constantly searching for a quiet spot, but everybody seems to come bother me. I just want to be left alone by my mom. But she always has to come fucking talk to me and tell me shit that I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, I can't wait to get the fuck out of here. At least I believe in myself-- fuck everybody else.
Go to hell, you haters.

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment