Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sleepless in Walla Walla

Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My internal body clock is all fucked up. I just...woke up out of the blue and it's only 3am. :/
Maybe I'll catch the sunrise this morning. Make some coffee, shower, and fold some laundry.

Anyway... Mom's getting married....That's just fucking weird. Her boyfriend and his 6 year old are moving in here and Tom is moving out. I'm staying. I'm going to school and I'm going to go find a job and shit. *sighs*

So I've been sorting and going through shit. Meh.

I've lost weight!! I was at 280, but now I'm at 277. I'm so proud of myself.

Mom seems to think my stomach is shrinking. I was lifting and moving stuff around the last few weekends and now when I'm hungry, I'll only take a few bites before I'm full. Which sucks because I love food, but I just can't eat it as much anymore. :'(

Her boyfriend and kid are coming tomorrow and might stay the weekend or something. I'll just stay in my room like I have been doing.

Ugh.

Lack of sleep + hyper Rio = A "I'm-hyper-but-I'm-really-bitchy-if-you-piss-me-off-and-I'm-more-easily-annoyed" Rio D.

Sigh. Oh well. Maybe it's time for a hair cut.



~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment