Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vacation

So I'm staying the night at my mom's friend's house (though, I guess she's my friend also) and she has this dog named Sheila. She's a mix between a lab and a golden retriever. She's the sweetest dog. I got to her house today and she was whimpering and she was all up in my grill, which is okay. :)
Mom never got me a dog, so I guess Sheila is the replacement for whenever I see her. :D
She also has two cats: Bobcat Bob and George. I miss my Angel :/

I haven't really been home or blogging much, but I guess I should tell you that I flunked out of college. (fun). So now I might take a job at UPS doing the night shift. (Moving boxes around, I think). It isn't so bad. I could just go in the Fall and shit.

Well...I guess that's it. I'll write more when I get home!
~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment