Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer

So, if anybody knows me (or reads my blogs), then you know that I keep telling (or ranting) that no women should lean on a guy, or wait for him, etc, etc. Well, I really like this guy, but he has some "Concerns associating with me because he's stuck on getting back together with his ex-girlfriend". What the fuck does that mean? Sigh. 

My Summer Goals:

~ Make it through Summer classes
~ Lose weight (Starting a new diet soon)
~ Make no time for self
~ Always keep busy*

*Always keep busy. If something's weighing on my mind and I don't wanna think about it, I make sure I have plenty to do so I DON'T think about it. Even if it causes stress down the line later. I don't care. 

Maybe I'll cut my hair this Summer and color it... Who knows... Thoughts? (Maybe I'll do that after I lose weight). 

More later, 

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment