Thursday, April 19, 2012

Angel

If anybody reads my blogs (Which I'm hoping you do), then you would know about Angel. You would know that I had to give her away. :(
I bet y'all're curious to see what she looks like!!!!


Yes. There's Angel! She's the most cutest kitteh! :D
Her fur would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft! 
She'd curl right up on you and fall asleep. 
I remember one time she fell asleep on my neck, just walked up to me when I was laying down for my nap, plopped her fat ass across my neck, purred and fell asleep. <3

aldsjhawoehnogiahsn!!!!!!!!!!
ISN'T THAT THE MOST ADORABLE THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE?!?!?!?!?! 
She'd always cover her eyes when she's sleeping. <3<3<3
So. Fucking. Cute. 

Yep! That's Angel! 
I think if I'm going to get another kitteh, I'm going to name her "Puss in Boots" (Yes, I know Puss is a MALE cat, but I don't like male cats) 
Or maybe I'll name her "Lord Tubbington" (Haha... Glee reference) 
Maybe I'll get a puppy? *sighs* 

Oh well. 

~Rio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment