Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wrestler's Entrance Music

Okay. So. Anybody who's read my blogs (Again, which I hope you have and COMMENTED!) know that I'm a huge wrestling fan. And I occasionally post about a certain wrestler (Or wrestlers) that I love/like. Well, I'm going to be posting what ENTRANCE music that I like/love.

First up!
The Undertaker
"You've Done it Now"


Okay. First off. I love the Undertaker. Especially back in the Attitude Era. This tune is catchy. Don't ask me why. (Mark) Considering you sing it almost everytime you hear it? (Sam) Yes. Of Course! :D

Second!
John Cena!
Doctor of Thuganomics!
"Word Life"


Anybody who knows me, they know that I LOVE Thuganomic John Cena. He rapped so fucking good. He's so funneh. <3

Third!
Triple H!
"The Game"


Guh. This man is simply...Sexy. I swear. It's his goddamned grin or smile. Maybe it's his voice.


The reason I'm doing "King of Kings" By Motorhead is because it's also one of Triple H's themes. I love this song.

Forth!
The Hardy Boys!


Seriously. How can anybody HATE this?! I dance my ass off every time I play it!

Fifth!
HBK!
"Sexy Boy"


Okay. How can I NOT include Shawnie?!

Sixth!
D-Generation X!
"Are You Ready?!"


I absolutely ADORE DX. As I tell people, "I'm channelling my inner- DX. If you're not down with that, I got Two words for ya!" And then I DX chop them. :D:D

Seventh!
Christian!
"Just Close Your Eyes"


I love the band. *shrugs*

Eighth!
Edge!
The Rated-R Superstar!


I miss you, Edge!
Edgehead forever! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment