Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring or Summer?

Its more like summer outside. I figure if it's going to be a hot spring, it's going to be a hot summer. I had to have the AC on today. (*There's only TWO AC units in the whole damn house. One in mom's room and one out in the living room. I miss central air!!!!*) So, if mom turns HER A/C on, then it SHOULD cool down the bedrooms. Is that true? Nope! The uncle and I don't sleep with our bedroom door's open. (*Call me paranoid, but I stopped sleeping with my door open back when my mom was drinking*). All I have is one box fan. It comes in handy during the summer. I think I'd die without it.
It's supposed to get up to 84 degree's today... Oh. Dear. God. My room was already hot yesterday... Imagine today! *whines*
But... MY FLOWERS ARE BLOOMING! I water them every day, (*or some, every OTHER day*), I pick out dead flowers and I care for them. My grandfather says that I have a "green" thumb. I just shrug and say that I just take care of my flowers. I'm going to try growing pumpkins this year so I don't have to go out and buy my own for Halloween. :D

Ugh. Another week of school...Same shit, different day...
Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's, I have to get up at 6:45am for my 8:00 class.
Tuesday's and Thursdays I don't have to get up until 8:15 because my classes don't start until 9:30.

For the love of God. Why did I take such an EARLY class?!?! *sighs*
I don't like getting up at 6am. I don't.

I want a good thunderstorm. Rain and thunder and lightening... *sighs dreamily*

Oh well...

~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment