Sunday, April 15, 2012

Friday's Rant

Well. I've been obsessed with CCR "Have You Ever Seen The Rain". I can't fucking help it!

It's a good song. I love it.

And of course, the always sexy Joan Jett.

Guh. I'd let her fuck me. Seriously!


Well...Now to get onto some ACTUAL blogging.

Was in my poetry class on...Friday. (*Which just so happened to be the 13TH!*)
Anyway, I was writing a poem (Which, if you read this blog, is posted as "To whom it concerns") and supposedly "Not paying attention" and adding in my imput. Lady, I WAS paying attention. I can't help it if I get inspired to write in your class. I don't wanna lose the idea in my brain.
So she calls me up after class. Here's how it went down.

Teacher: What's going on? I've noticed you not doing anything in this class. This isn't the first time.
Me: I was just writing poetry... I didn't wanna lose the idea.
Teacher: No. This isn't your own private poetry session. You're here to learn about poets and pay attention. Are you sure this is where you want to be?
Me: I was just writing.
Teacher: In MY class. I don't want to see it again
Me: Fine.

And I left. I was pissed. She pretty much told me (When I showed her a poem I wrote) that my writings SUCK. I think my teacher's a homophobe. Isn't poetry about expressing your thoughts and yourself? Apparently, this teacher has singled me out. She turned back our assignments and she sat next to me and she said, "Did you not understand what the assignment was? It was supposed to be Rhyme and Meter and it wasn't. But I gave you half-credit, even though you didn't really deserve that"
Fucking. Bitch.
THEN! I was gone for like...ONE day and I came back and asked for the assignments and she sighed, took them out and thrust them at me angrily.
Okay, seriously? What. The. Fuck?! I'm not going to stay in a class where the teacher fucking singles me out and makes me feel like shit.

I should clean my room... One of these weekends.
Speaking of weekends, is anybody noticing how SHORT they are now? It seems like they go by REALLY fast and them BOOM! Monday's here.

Sigh. Don't have anything left to blog about...

~Rio

2 comments: