Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring!

Spring is officially in the air! Maybe Rio's caught the Spring Fever bug? Well, whatever I caught, I'm thinking that I like it. I'm doing Spring cleaning...I'm growing flowers... It's sunny and the season's of thunderstorms!!!


I guess I find this song appropriate. I can only take it in doses, though... lol!

Anyway... Here's some pictures of my flowers!!!

This is actually my first flower I got.^^ It only started off as one, but look how many has bloomed since!!!

I got these....^^... A few...weeks ago, I think. I now just got around to putting them into plastic pots. Look! You can see two new flowers trying to bloom! Bloom, my darlings! BLOOM! 

Ah. I just got around to putting these into it's new home today also. :D There's new life on these ones too. 

Here's a better view of the other ones. (Same flower as the second picture). You can see it better (right?)

Ah. My spiral purple flower. It's blooming like a vine. I don't know where or what I'm going to do with it yet... *sighs* I should probably plant it in the dirt very soon. 

My purple ones! Can you see new life?! I have yet to plant these ones also... I have the pot all ready... *sighs* 

This...Is my hanging plant. It says to water it every OTHER day. To take out of the sun when it gets way to hot outside (like today). I guess this is my more "needier" flowers. 

These flowers... ^^ only started off as two or three already bloomed. It took like... A day or two and when I walked out to water them, they were like this!!! :D:D I'm so proud of myself for making my plants LIVE! 

This... Is the tree out in the front yard. (One of many). On the other side of the drive way, we have two Sakura Blossom Trees. They're really beautiful and smell good. 

I started a small garden out on the front yard. It's still pretty bare, but all my flowers are toughing it out! (I hope they live... lol. They're not as protected as the other ones if it hales or the weather decides to be a royal bitch). I have faith! 

Well... those are my flowers (and a tree). I'll keep posting as I grow more flowers! 


~Rio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment