Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Delusional Pain

Why can’t you leave me alone?
Can’t you see that I’m hurting?
I have nothing left to say
After you called me a little bitch

How could you say that to me?
I thought you loved me
I believed in your words

Maybe I was living in the delusion a little too long
Because I actually believed you
You live in your own little world
Lost in your dreams and fantasies

How can you care for another?
When you can’t take care of the one you have?
You don’t know how much you frustrate me
Tellin’ me you care,
When in fact that you don’t

I hate you
I want you out of my life
I’m done with your drama
But a part of me
Can’t bring myself to tell you that

I don’t want to hurt me
But a little part of me does
I’m tired of you walking all over me
When I confront you
You act like nothin’ went down

You’re living in a lie
You get off on my pain
You don’t care about anybody
But your own damn self

I don’t shed anymore tears for you anymore
I used too
I didn’t understand why you weren’t there
Why you didn’t care
Why you yelled at me


You call when you want
You expect me to answer your questions
When in fact
All you want is information

You talk shit behind my back
Makin’ me look bad
When I confront you
You deny any of that

You know what you’re doing
You know what it’s doing to me
You never cared about me
You’ve ignored me my whole life

What makes you think I want you in my life now?
After eighteen years of pure ignorance
At first I didn’t understand
You lied to me my whole life

You caused me pain
You hurt me
You wound me
And you expect me to love you?

Buddy, you got another thing coming
I hate you
I don’t love you
Leave me alone
More importantly

Get out of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment