Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mark. 3/31/11 March

I guess I don't even know what the fuck to do anymore. One minute everything's going ok and then the next it's gone bad. This fight was worse than all the other ones. We basically told each other that we're over and to go fuck off. But I guess if you ever read this, you won't care. I'm pissed off, I'm sad, I'm not happy. I'm fustrated. I guess I don't expect anything out of you anymore, or what to even think. But I guess the thought goes both ways, doesn't it?

How far can we keep on going? How much more can we endure before we finally call it quits? Didn't we already call it quits? I don't even know what to say to you anymore, not tonight anyway. Or even tomorrow. I don't know. I guess there's always two sides of this story whenever we say what we say. Actions speak louder than words. A picture is worth a thousand words.

I don't even know what do say right now... Should I offer you a bunch of apologies? Tell you how much I need you? How much I want you?

I guess I won't see you in the morning.
I guess I won't see you in the afternoon.
I guess I won't see you in the night.
I guess I won't see you when I sleep.
I guess I won't see you when I wake.
I guess I won't see you in the corner of my eye
I guess I won't see you following me
I guess I won't see your smirk anymore
I guess I won't hear your laughter
I guess I won't see you smiling
I guess I won't hear you talking
I guess the only thing I'll see is your back as you walk away from me.

I guess this is it. I guess this is the end. I'm not expecting anything of you after you read this...

Goodbye My Lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment