Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Hidden Message.

The sweet, bitter taste of death rains down onto my persons as I open my mouth to taste the sweetness; The simple jest, the simple notion of the unimportant thought is meaningless, useless. It’s simply death; Death. What a wonderful word indeed. The five letter word brings a nostalgic joy into my life as my ruby lips curve into a smile. The never ending thoughts of killing myself racks my brain as I tend to other matters. Matters of which are unimportant, unintelligent. To hold something materialistic in our lives is meaningless. The clock of time is always ticking. One will never know when it is their time to die, a time to finally leave the world they once new behind. Attaching yourself with something as materialistic to something so trivial such as a book, for example, would be a pointless banter, for you see the book will age, the pages, will crumple and turn yellow. The book itself with eventually decays within itself as you dwindle into the cold, hard earth.
Death.. It comes with a beautiful price. To die is to want to live, for you see we are all dying as we speak. We are the light, the dark and the shadows within our own lives. The darkness in our hearts cannot be contained for too long before you go and commit the ultimate desire. Our soul craves for something to which we cannot attain. We have distanced ourselves from getting emotionally close to something materialistic, something prudent, something that is not of great importance as say life itself.
We are all human, but does that give anybody the excuse? I would think not as you can only go so far within the time span of which you were given. We life off of false hope, we live off of a false God… To believe is what you want to believe. Limits are pushed everyday but not by the people that care. So, my sweet vengeance, what will you do to prevent your death?  

No comments:

Post a Comment