Thursday, February 24, 2011

2/23/11-- Willowing Roses

You say you love me
But you really don’t
You’re just using me
Just like everybody else

You never loved me
No matter how many times you say
Move on from me
Get the fuck out of my life
If all you’re going to do is cheat

I don’t care about you
Yeah, I’m pissed
But I’m not going to cry over you
Not ever again

All you did was lie to my face
Over and over again
I guess I shouldn’t expect anything less
Coming from a playboy like you

I’m surprised you stayed this long
You’re good
But I’m better
Maybe I played into the delusion
A little to long
Thinking that maybe you’ll stay


I’m done with you
I’m done with all your games
I’m done with your fucking bullshit
Leave me be
Go be with someone who cares

I cared about you
In the beginning
And maybe throughout
I thought that you’d be here for me
Through thick and thin
But your true colors show

Why can’t you leave me alone?
It’s the same old words
That goes with the same old story
Do you think I’m going to fall for it again?
Man, you’re delusional
Man up and leave me alone
Because baby, I’ve stopped loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment