Friday, February 4, 2011

Violent

I've been in a violent, murderous mood as of late... Could be with the dreams I'm having... Or something... It's fucked up. I've been dreaming of slaughtering everybody I care about... It's simmering... Slowly waiting it's time.

"Maybe I wanna see that pretty crimson on the outside." I said before I stabbed him, but a regular knife wouldn't have any effect on a demon like him. I smirked darkly as I stabbed him another. He looked at me in shock. "Have a nice trip back to hell." I said before he dropped. I walked towards Shannon, "Why?!" He cried out, holding his stomach. I didn't reply as I stabbed his chest, blood poured out of his lips as I merely watched. I slaughtered everybody in the house as I dropped the knife, turning back. "Why? You ask me... I... Don't know..." I replied back before I left. Being a rogue were, the most wanted.

Yeah... Pretty fucking weird, huh? I think so! *shudders*

No comments:

Post a Comment