Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blabber.

Got some birthday stuff in the mail today. I ordered my cake yesterday. XD. It's SCOOBY DOO! Hehehehe... I will always remain a kid at heart. God... I can't believe I'm going to be 18... Holy Shit, dude! I'll be legal... No more underage stuff... What am I gonna do?!
It's windy and it's 56 degrees outside. We're do for a rain storm... I miss all the old good thunderstorms we got in Marshall... *sighs*

My online class is going ok. Takes a long time to do though... I spent... 7 hours on it last night... Here's what you have to do:

Tutorial (Notes)
Practice (Writing down all the work and problems)
Mastery Test. (Final) 

Repeat for each and every lesson.

I have to pass this class in order for me to graduate. *sighs softly* Cause I failed 1st semester (But I'm doing alot better this semester...). It'll be easy. My classes are as followed:

1st-- Senior Composition (English)
2nd-- TA for Wing Clerk (Run errands, pick up stuff)
3rd-- Money and Math (My online class, also)
1st Lunch
4th-- CWP (Contemp. World Problems, a class I need to graduate)
5th-- Senior Composition/Contemp. Culture (or something like that... New class)
6th-- Early Release (I get out after 5th which ends at 1:05pm)

So yeah... My classes... Whoot... (*NOT!*)

I dread cleaning... I keep putting it off, lol.

My mom's gonna make me pay her rent... Shee--it! lol.

Mark's doing ok. Been doing his thing all day... (*Which is be near me, watch me, and hold me*) No, he hasn't done all that today... (*Give him a chance, he will*) He's actually off sleeping. It's... 4:05pm. You won't wake him up even if a bomb goes off next to the man. My cat, Angel is all cuddled up on him. It's adorable!

My throat's been hurting alot lately... (*Just started last night...*) Might of been when I smoked, but I highly doubt it. Hurts to cough alot... I nearly lost my voice this morning... It sucked....

Well... I guess it's off to clean!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment