Friday, February 25, 2011

2/25/11----> What To Do...

I'm feeling like it's over with Mark. My heart... Just doesn't feel anything anymore... It's like the love just isn't there anymore... Not like it used too... I feel like... I'm not feeling anything... Like.. I don't love anybody anymore... That they're just... There...

It sucks... I'm not in a funk... I'm not feeling... Anything. Like I'm numb... And I can't get un-numb. I don't know how I can really explain it... I'm at a loss at what do say... Like I've... Fallen out of love with Mark...

I don't even see how Randy, Hunter, Taker or Jeff are even still with me... I don't even spend hardly any time with them anymore...

Oh God... Is this it? Is this finally it? Is my relationship with him over? My love for him isn't there anymore... Nothing is... I'm not stressed... I'm not tired... I don't know what to do anymore... I keep looking back... Hoping for a spark... Even if it's just a little one... But nothing's there...

What am I gonna do?  What... Can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment