Monday, February 7, 2011

Poetic Conversation/Arguement

(*This poem is consisting of mine, and some of the guys from the pack's conversations... Thought it would be kinda neat*)

I don’t do promises
                How come?
Because promises get broken
                                Then what do you go on?
                I swear
Oh.
                You disappointed?
No.

You shouldn’t worry about me.
                Why?
                                Because I’m not worthy.
Is that what you think?
                                                Yeah. I do.
We’re still gonna worry.
                                                                No point.
Why?
                                Not worthy.

I Love You
                Why?
                                Why not?
I’m not loveable.
                                You are.
No. I’m not.
                                                Yes. You are.
No!
                You’re scared of opening up.
I am.
                You shouldn’t be.

                I’m scared
Of what?
                                Why you love me.
Why?
                Nobody ever did.
Then they’re fools.

You’re stubborn.
                I am.
                                Too stubborn
Your point?
                You’re stubborn

You deserved what you got.
                                                How?!
I told you to stay away.

They’re fools.
                Who?
People.
                                Why?
                They don’t see a good thing when they see it.
You’re the fool.

You know what?
                What?
                                I think…
                You think?
What?

                That I love you too.

6 comments: