Thursday, October 21, 2010

Boredum

"I'm bored!" I whined to my friend. "Class is a drag!" I complained. We just got yelled at about having our cell phones out, cause the substitute was getting pissed off. My class is totally disrespectful and rude. Me? I sit in the back, quietly observing.

I laugh at the people.
I wish them harm
For they are immature
So now? I sit here, writing out my blog...waiting to get yelled at for something I didn't do.

My days been...nostalgic...I've been dizzy and sick to my stomach. I hope I can fix whats been damaged. I hope I can win my baby back.

Baby...if you're reading this...

I'll fix us. I miss you
I miss those nights you'd hold me. Telling me stories
The tone of your voice makes me fall asleep
The gravel, the medium tone.
I'll aways love you.
I'm worth it.
All the pain we go through...
I swear it...I'm worth your time
We'll get through this
We'll be strong once again
Our love is strong...
We can never part
The pain we feel
Will only bloom into love
Forgive me...
Love me...
I'll always stay by your side...
We will overcome
the struggles
For we are strong.
Love you, Biker Man
Forever
&
For Always

My night...has been...meh. Hangin' out with friends and doin' whatever the FUCK we feel like doin'.

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! I should be happy about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment