Friday, October 29, 2010

Dying In Your Arms

The air around me is closing off...I'm suffocating as short gasps pass between my lips. The sweet sound of death is seducing me...The burning lust of dying buries itself deep into my soul.

I am nothing but a shell of a body. My soul has already been taken and torn into shreds. Without the soul, I'm an empty shell.
Everything with form must eventually decay.

Who are we to decide each others fate...much less our own?
Our own selfish deeds mustn't go unpunished...

My heart starts beating slower as my time in this world becomes expired...my breathing shortens to nothing but soft pants in the darkest of nights. I'm suffocating. Won't you help me?

Nobody can help me...they can't find their way in the night...through the maze that will lead you to me. But by the time you reach me, it'll be to late.

My once warm and peach body is now cold and pale.
My eyes, once bright and warm are now dead and closed off
My lips, once warm, soft and pink are now blue, cold and hard.

I give off no emotions as I leave this world with ease. I don't mean to hurt you, but I couldn't hold onto the pain anymore....I'm not sorry for what I did. Did you even care in the first place?

Love.
Hate.
Pain.
Death.
Suffering.

There's nothing more that I can say to convince you to stay.
We grow further apart everyday.
You're never here...
I never see you.
Maybe it's time for me to move on
I know you love me
I love you too
But what can we do?
Our bond is as strong as ever...

Why are we being punished?
Why am I being punished?
What have I ever done to you?
Why do you hate me so?
What did I do to deserve your hate?

My tears are like rain
Cold and emotionless
They roll down my face
It burns me to cry

The very thought of you leaving and never returning burns into my very being. I hate that I need to depend on you...on any man...Why have you done this to me?

I'm not blaming you..
No..
I'm..
I don't know anymore...
I'm vanishing..

Soon, I'll be a memory
A picture left in your subconscious
The whisper in your wind
The name that'll never roll off your tongue

So where does this leave us?
Lost in eternity's lies...
Do you remember me?
From the person I used to be?

When your world comes crashing down
I'm always there to rebuild you
Pick you back up
But when my world crumbles?
You're off doing something else.

I'm not important
That much is clear
But I'll keep loving you
As you keep knocking me down.

You rebuild me
Then crush me.
Your words are harsh
Every slap
Every hit
Every punch

I relish the thrill
The abuse

I keep asking myself
Why am I still here?
I shouldn't be here

Something attracts me to you
Is it your bad boy complex?
The fact that you're a playboy
Or the fact that you're a cowboy?

Oh, how I dwell on such pettiness...lost in my own memories...How I dare to dream what isn't there...only to make it real. How I dare to tell you all my dirty little secrets...all my dirty little lies.

I'll dream that my reality is non existent. I don't do promises.

I shall prevail in this shit hole.
Until then, though..

I'll sit in the dark and dwell on my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment