Saturday, October 23, 2010

Full Force Confession, Pt. 1

David,

I don't know what I can stay to you anymore. We tried being friends and trying to be happy around Shiya. But could it ever work out? Us being friends anymore? We hardly never talk...
I can't take the pain anymore. I can't live like this anymore....It's becoming to much for me to handle. I have other things to worry about....
I'm sorry it had to come to this...I didn't want anybody to get hurt.
You're happy with Kat.
I'm happy with Mark and Randy.
End of story.
But is it?
What about Shiya?

It's clear that you love her--she gets that. She does. Alot.
I'll be honest.
Sure,
I still had feelings for you.
Along time ago.
Now?
I don't

You shouldn't have feelings for me either. You're with Kat now...She loves you. Just like I did at one point in time. I'm not saying I don't want to be friends...it's just...

We both moved on with our lives and you should be happy with yours....I'm happy with mine.
It's time to move on, man...

If you wanna talk, then that's fine.
You know how to reach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment