Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fade Away (Angry Blog Pt. 1)

(*I was listening to Diecast's Fade Away, when I was writing this...this, in no way has nothing to do with anything or anybody.*)

You wanna make me feel like shit? Go right and fucking head. I already do. The pain still lingers on and on. A never ending cycle of neverending pain. I'll fade away into the back of your mind. A picture long forgotten. I'll pretend to like you as you do the same to me. You wanna make me fade away. I'll make myself fade away.

The funny part? I won't fade away. I'll stay here to torture you. Every time you look at me, your eyes are filled with hate. Your soul is obsessed with getting rid of me. You want me gone, but I'm here to stay. You got something you wanna say? Then fucking say it. I'm not going to sit here and wait forever.

I scream out my frustrations. I scream out my pain. I crank my music up to mask the piercing screams that echo into the night. Nobody cares, nobody will. In the flames of hell, that's where I'll stay the remainder of my days. Watching, hating, loathing, pondering. Why am I here, and you're not?

Tick Toc, goes the clock. Time passes away slowly, a reminder that everything must die within time. Everything with life must eventually decay. We're no different.

Until then, I'll sit here, screaming. I'll eventually fade away.
But now? I don't know what else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment