Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dearly Departed

Dearly Departed. That is my name. The coldness of my voice, the dead in my eyes. For I am nothing but a memory, left in your subconcious. I am easily replacable, like you have told me over and over again. I can never inhale another breath, smile another smile. My body which was once warm and peach is now pale and white.

I don't remember my real name. So now I am called Dearly Departed. I cannot prevail in the afterlife without going to hell. I never was important. I remember seeing my blood on the wall, splattered like paint. No pain when you ripped my arm off, slashed my chest. My eyes were the passage way to my resolve.

What did I do to you? Why did you kill me? My memories bade like a scream without sound. My eyes drift shut as I dare to dream. My hand closes around your throat, squeezing tightly as you claw at my hand. I grin and slam the knife--the same knife you killed me with, into your chest and slice down to your waist, watching you bleed open as your screams of pain echo throughout the room. I feel nothing. I am numb. NOthing can bring me back to life. My ahdn tightens more around your throat. My nails, bite into your flesh, blood spilling as you gurgle. Your heart still beats. Faster and faster...

You are no match for me. You cannot kill whats already dead. I draw no breath from between my lips. I draw no emotion, no feeling. I am nothing. I reach my hand in and pull on your heart. You scream again as I grin. All your intestines are on the floor. Still hanging from your belly. I rip out your heart as you jerk one last time. I look into your eyes as I rip it in two. All the blood crashes onto your face as I smirk.

I still haven't found my peace. But when they find your body the next morning, trying to find the killer, you'll know who it was. But you can't tell because your tongue lays beside you, unable to speak. The only thing they'll find is DD. Nobody will know what it will mean. I will find my peace. For I am Dearly Departed.

No comments:

Post a Comment