Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rain

As I sit in the ice cold rain, they mask the hot tears that run down my face. All the pain and suffering that's in my heart, I can't control it anymore. I stay quiet, barely laughing. I sit for hours, staring up at the dark, stormy sky, wondering what went wrong. What if nothing went wrong? Then what'd I do wrong? "You did nothing wrong, Sam" You say...But the pain in my chest is just to great...

The rain is my solitude. It masks my true emotion that flows through my veins and into my heart. My head, unsure of what to think, sends me into sobbing mode. I sit in the playground, under the monkey bars, wondering, thinking, pondering, on what I could have done wrong. Where did I go wrong? How do I get this lonely? I see all my friends together and I'm more lonely than ever...

I hide my emotions but the rain brings them out. I cry and cry and cry...Wishing all this pain would just go away. I close my eyes and imagine myself at the ranch, laughing and smiling, being surrounded by people who care....

What can I say to make you believe me? I guess I can't say anything anymore. I just hope one day that you'd be able to forgive me....

Maybe then, I'll be able to turn my rain into sunshine...

No comments:

Post a Comment