Saturday, October 23, 2010

Early Morning Hours.

I hate getting up in the morning. Early. UnGodly hours. It's about 7:55am, so I figured I'd write. My friend is over and she's still sleeping...lol.

It's nice having my baby back....He watches over me when I do really stupid things...lol.

Dave. We acually got through a whole day without screaming at each other...wow. Thats....surprising, y'know? But...we never did figure out what the hell happened...*shrugs* Meh. Whatever, man. I'm not gonna dwell on it.

I'm hungry...but I don't know what I want to eat...

Apparently, a rumor has been going around throught the packs. Hm. Wonder who coulda spread those rumors. I will start getting answers. I don't really care if you hate me or not. But when you even think about fucking with my pack, they'll hurt you. Badly. If you have a problem with one of us, we're gone. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment