Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Failing! D:

Holy Freakin SHIT!
Fuck.
Shit.
Dammit.
Son of a bitch!

I'm failing two classes... :( so much for having a happy Senior Year! I WILL MAKE THEM ALL UP! I WILL GRADUATE ON TIME! BELIEVE IT!

Man, if I don't pass all my classes with atleast C's...my mom's gonna flip. Hell, I'LL flip!

There all easy classes...so you might be asking, "Why is she failing?" Well...I study. But the thing is...

Ok:
Ready?
Good!

For Skyview gradutation, you need to have 23.00 credits. I have a total of 22.750 to my name. By the time I graduate, I'll have over 28 credits. So, technecally, I only need THREE classes this whole year. Second semester, I'm dropping my 1st, 2nd, and 6th period. I only need, 3rd, 4th and 5th period. I can arrive late and leave after 5th. (But of course, my grades WILL be better by second semester and I have to get pre-approved for Early relese/late arrival.)

So that was just a random blurb I needed to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment