Friday, October 22, 2010

Good Morning Beautiful

We did it. The bond reopened full fuckin' force last night...it went WHOOSH! I was happy as all hell. So was Mark.

I'm re-coloring my hair again today. Ruby Red and Jet Black. I'm excited.

My friend stayed the night last night. Cause I have no school today. It's a 2 hour late start on Monday! (Thank GAWD!)

I woke up to my baby singing to me..."Good Morning Beautiful", Hence the title of this blog entry.

My friend and I are starting a scrap book. It's lookin' really good.

It's going to be a good day today. I've got my baby back...it's sunny outside, nice and cool...I can tell.

Happiness fills me.
My smile is contagious
My smile stretches
So it hurts my face
My laugh is full of joy
My eyes read laughter

Good Mornin' All.

No comments:

Post a Comment