Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beautiful by Eminem

I loved you at one time
I'm happy for you
Everytime I hear your name
My head spins
I can't breath
I need to get away

I'm running down an endless hallway
Mirrors all around
What am I running from?
Who am I running from?

I'm running from myself
I lost it along the way
So absorbed in impressing
That the real me faded

My reflection is nothin' more
Thank a blurr in the mirror
The smoke hasn't cleared

I look into the mirror
What I see is me...
I think..
A younger me

Telling me that I'm wrong
What I see in the mirror
is what I'll be...
She said that

"You'll never be the old you..."
The mirror cracks
They all tumble down
Cutting my skin

Why can't I be me again?
The answers are all right in front of me
But I can't reach them.

Why is this happening?
It all grows dimmer
The lights start fading

Maybe when I wake up
I'll be me

No comments:

Post a Comment