Monday, November 29, 2010

Stomach Pains

Went to the doctors today. He said I had to watch what I eat, keep my diet light and drink liquids and soft foods for 3 to 4 days. By "watch your diet" he meant no pop, tea, milk, hamburger, fries, pizza, chicken nuggets, cheese burgers, milkshakes, malts, choco...late, candy, gum, suckers...

Couldn't get my antibiotic because my fuckin' asshole of a "father" let my insurance terminate. It fuckin' went out JUNE 1st, 2010!!! (Mom's gonna chew his ass out). Says in the divorce decree that he's suppose to keep up on the insurance on me til I turn 18.

Blegh. The pain flares. I'm fuckin' hungry, Esse! It gets annoying...

My day went ok. Wonder what I'm gonna do for 2nd period tomorrow...*sighs* Oh well...

3 comments:

  1. Ouch, Chica! That sucks butt. What about protein shakes or summat? Or protein bars? And thank RC for the suggestions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gags* No. Doc said to rest my stomach... Kinda hard not too...I'm starving.

    ReplyDelete