Sunday, November 14, 2010

Glee

41 days until Christmas.

I have fallen in love with Glee. A gay character named Kurt. A bad boy named Puck. Kurt's so adorable! I now have a Kurt and Puck muse! *squees*

"Once upon a midnight dreary. While I pondered, weak and weary...so I fucking left..." haha...Hospital Humor.

My uncle is back in the hospital and will hopefully be released tomorrow.

So much to do and so little time to do it. Ah, Life. Thou art a heartless bitch. (Same goes for drama)

My schedule is OFFICIALLY changed! :) Semester 2 will look like this.

SR Comp/COE
Career Choices (TA)
Money and Math
CWP
SR COMP/Culteral English
Early Release.

Whoot! :)

*sigh* IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIn other news....

Same shit, different day.

Get up
Go to school
Sit in class
Listen to teacher drabble on
Go home
Homework
Chores
Hang with friends
Computer
Watch TV
Bed

Repeat.

My life is on repeat. Nothing new...nothing interesting. I'm like a robot. Constently doing everything over and over again...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment