Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Friend to Me

38 days til Christmas.

It's after 1:30am and I should be in bed, sleeping.


No matter where we go
The places we're gonna go
The people we're gonna meet
These memories are playing
Like a sound without the band
We'll be friends
We'll walk away
But slowly break apart
When we look back
Will our jokes still be funny? When its time to say goodbye
Will we be ready?
Will it be a sad goodbye
or bittersweet?
We'll go our seperate ways
Find our own ways
Can we survive it out there?
Will my memories fade
When I leave this town?
Will we cry?
Will we laugh?
But you've always been a friend to me
No matter where we go
Places that we'll see
All the laughs
All the yelling
All the smiles
I guess what I'm tryin gto say is...
It's not goodbye
No... It's more like...
Until we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment