Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fragile Heartbeat

49 days until Christmas.

Friends will knock before entering
Best Friends will just enter

Friends will offer you comfort when your heart is broken
Best Friends will go out and beat the shit outta the person who broke it.

Friends will visit you in jail
Best Friends will be sitting next to you saying, "Well...we fucked up!"

Friends will call your parents Mr./Mrs.
Best friends will call them Mom/Dad

Friends ask you questions about you
Best Friends know more about you than yourself and vise versa

Friends will hand you a tissue to cry in
Best Friends will lend you their shoulder

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

I Love my friends more than my family. Hell, they ARE my family.

Nothin' much goin' on in my lil world...Started putting up my Christmas decorations for my room...Listening to Christmas music...Finally found some Candy Canes...Yaay! (*Now all we need is some snow...*)

What do you do when it all falls apart?

Blegh. I'm tired...my feet hurt...my back hurts...

Haven't had a nightmare in over 2 whole damn days!

I'm bored.

I don't wanna clean...but I should...

Blagh.

More Later peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment