Tuesday, January 18, 2011

All Nighter....Again!

So, I pulled another all nighter. These pills are making me itchy. I have physical therapy at 4.

So, in over in "A Pack's Tale" I was kinda possessive of what's mine, I don't really think he cares, because he's totally amused over it. Smirking that hot lil smirk... He knows what it does t' me.

School is going to be hell. Especially 3rd period. I wanna either, Gouge my eyes out, Slit my wrists, or kill the teacher.

Gah! My funk came back last night, and now it's gone... I'm too tired to be in a funk... I don't have the energy for it... *sighs softly* So, while I'm waiting for school to start, (or when I have to leave), I'm listening to Pink's "Whataya Want From Me" (I mean, she DID write it. She gave the song over to Adam Lambert, but she still sings it. I love it.).

I'll have more after I get home...

Lat.

No comments:

Post a Comment