Friday, January 7, 2011

Hey.

So they're talking about surgery. *sighs*
Took a nap and now I have a stomach ache...
Had a hamburger and fries while mom had steak.
I had some dessert that had cheese cake in it, (*I hate cheese cake, but I forced it down, just because I'm polite and nice*).
Some Russians sat next to us (*Well, across from us*) and they were speaking Russian, so I leaned over and I told my mom that they're from the Russian mob, and that the older guy's the head cheese and the guy across from him was his second in command. Hell, I think I convinced myself. Was really tempted to go up and ask if they were, because I mean, they spoke English, so I heard one of them say, "How much do you want for it? When do we have to deliver it" and "Where's my money?" DUDE! Total clues!

My day went ok. I had Starbucks this morning, but I didn't have any panic attacks this time! Whoo! And for a chick who didn't sleep at all, I wasn't that tired, must be because I had something to do all day to keep my mind occupied. But after school, I started getting tired. Got home and I took a nap and now I'm up again.

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!! HAHAHA! I get to clean and do laundry! (*Mom's threatening my Lappy if I don't clean, so I'm gonna clean...*) God, my dad's a total assclown. *sighs softly* If he does come out for my graduation, he better not fuckin' ruin it! I'll only graduate High School once, I wanna do it right the first fucking time. He screws it up, I'll fucking KILL him!

No comments:

Post a Comment