Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mine.

(*I was talking to myself early this morning... Italics is Selene....*)


Mine. He will forever be mine...They will always be mine. Keep your hands off, you little slut. You used to have them in the beginning, but now, they're all mine. You even look at them all funny and I will rip your god damned head off. I hate you. Hate the fact you had them first.


My heart sinks more and more. Maybe it's my own god damn insecurities, but I know what my gut is telling me. My head swirls with thoughts that demand be pondered on. He had them first... In some way, he still has them... I know... It hurts. You know what would happen if you went back and read...I did know, but I didn't expect it to hurt this bad... You're breaking your own heart... You're pushing them away... You're being irrational. That maybe so... But I know what I want... Don't I? Yeah. You want them... But he had them first... Dammit all... Maybe, given the chance...He'd want them again... Would you hand them over? If they wanted him too, then yes... I'll submit to the darkness fully, because I am a child of Satan.


I won't admit that maybe you've won... Maybe I'll just stay out of your way. Let you have them all. Would it make life better? Maybe it would... Maybe it wouldn't. You know Mark, Randy and Hunter couldn't live without you... I know. They need to learn not to have me there. Get their feet under them. Would you really sacrifice your love for something so stupid? Maybe. Only if it was true... Even though it's not, the possibility is always there. Lingering in the back of my mind... Yeah...Just like everything else is. You've talked to them about it, taking to Randy... How he'd get that look in his eyes whenever you mentioned his name... About what they did way back when... It broke your heart but you refused to tell him... Or show him... Yeah. I'll never show any sign of weakness. I'd rather die first. You don't wanna hurt anybody, but you can't keep holding it back... You have to risk somethings...Why not risk your friendship and your love? Because I've done it before... I'd slit my wrists... I'd shut out the world... So sure, I'll risk it all...


What was his name again? I keep forgetting... You don't forget, bitch... You insulted yourself. Fuck...I did. I don't care...


You have your own man now. Keep your fucking hands off mine. I may be possessive. You may have had them first. You may have loved them first. But I get everything else that you never got. You know what that makes me? It makes me happy. So back the fuck off, bitch. Or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment