Sunday, January 30, 2011

Where Do I Belong?

Where do I belong? I ask myself that question over and over again...

I know I'll never get back my friendship with David...
I know I'll never get my back friendship with Shannon...

I feel like I should stay home with Seb and Dean... But I know I should keep my place at Mark's side... But a piece of my heart yearns to go home...

I'm torn... I'm torn at what I want, and what I believe in... What should I do? My heart and my gut are confused at what they want...

My sleeping is getting better...I'm just way more tired than I should be... I just wanna sleep and never wake up some days...

It's hard, I guess you should say... Y'know?

"The darkness keeps me from shining my light through" -- Darkness, Twizted.
"There's nothing but darkness in me" -- Darkness, Twizted.

Is that true? I keep falling deeper and deeper into the darkness without even knowing it until it's to late...

I dress in black, but I'm always true to my values and my morals.
I color my hair because I'm different.
I'm different and weird because to me, that's my normal.

I don't care what other people say. To me, all I hear is white noise. My response to that is a mere "FUCK YOU!" or "FUCK OFF!"

Nobody accepts me, my family sure as hell doesn't. They try and mold me into something I'm not. They'll never understand why I do the things I do... I don't feel comfortable wearing bright colors... Yellow's, Pinks..(*I'd never wear pink. EVER!*)

In my room, all alone. It should bring me a sense of peace, but all it brings me is solitude. The smile I wear is sometimes real, but it's all a lie. Everything. Is. A. Lie.

Life's fucked up. Society bends people to be their bitch, always going along with the social norms... But if you don't go by the social norms and branch off, you're considered a freak of nature... A sin... A forgotten child... And to some, just another mouth to feed.

Where Do I Belong?

No comments:

Post a Comment