Friday, January 7, 2011

Violence.

Gone goes the feelings of peace and tranquility. They are replaced with unreliable rage and violence, tugging, pulling. My entire being, every fiber of my being is consumed by the violence that lingers. I yearn to destroy something, to kill something. The violence only grows as my feelings of hatred grow. Once has this happened before. I was in a trance, trashing anything around me, screaming in rage, throwing a violent fit... I awoke from my trance to find my room completely trashed, everything around it torn to pieces. My hands, bloody and my knuckles bruised from all the damage. My mirrors, lay broken as my blood drips onto the broken pieces. Slowly, the realization comes to me as I realize that I did this... I trashed my room...I broke everything...

I was thrashing. These nightmares are hell. I wake up in a cold sweat, panting, gripping my blankets tight as I try and shake off the lingering dream. I tasted blood in my mouth, as I realize I must have been biting my lip in an attempt not to scream in horror. Night after night these nightmares plague my every thought, my every word...

Tonight, the rage is irreplaceable. I want to destroy something.... I want to lose control. I want to lose the rage and the violence. But there is no feelings of peace or tranquility, not now, not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment