Friday, January 7, 2011

I don't care.

Slowly, the realization sinks in. The very words you try and ignore, finally break through your defenses. I cover my ears to try and block out the harsh words. Slut! Whore! Bitch! Cunt! I should be used to these words, having hearing them often. But when you hear them all the time, I let it slide by, but alone, I cry... Never loudly, always quietly. Never alerting anybody else... I'll deal with this pain on my own...

The mask I wear is solid. Nothing passes it, nothing penetrates it. I'm fed up... I lash out. What have I done to you?! Fuck you! LEAVE ME ALONE! I scream and I scream. I'm falling into a never ending cycle of doubt and fear. I'm free- falling into the never ending darkness... All my memories flash in front of me, all out of my control. You're the slut, bitch. They all know you're an easy lay. They don't love you, they love what a good fuck you are. The words are harsh, but I know they're not true... But I'm having my doubts...

I thrash around, trying to escape the harshness of his glare, I scratch, bite and claw at him... Trying to erase his memory forever. I look into my mirror and punch it, watching the shards of glass tumble down, cutting my arms as my hands shake, bloody and pieces of glass lodged into them...

I don't care.

I haven't done anything to you. I'll kill you. Why do you pick on me? I don't care about you, never did. Hated you from day one. You don't belong here! You're right. I don't. You'll get whats coming to you...I threaten him, but he doesn't seem fazed. All he does is smirk. I want to wipe that smirk right off his fucking face.

I've grown numb to it by now, the insults come as a second nature to me. All I do is ignore you now... I may be a whore, but at least I'm a better person than you. I tell him, my voice emotionless. My eyes, lost their light whenever he's around...

One day, I'll get my revenge. He'll get what's coming to him. But for the time being, I'll fuck him over. And it's all because:

I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment