Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Day.

Well, I'm home from my PT... I found out that my left leg is slightly longer than my right. So now I'm noticing that I'm walking with a slight limp...Kinda...Sorta. I have to go in every week for 4 weeks... *sighs*

My stomach's been hurting really, really bad today. It felt fine this morning, but into 2nd period and 3rd, I was bent over in pain. Then, during 5th, sharp pain speared into my belly, making me whimper. I bit back a cry of pain and clenched my jaw. My stomach still hurts, as does my back. *sighs* My body's just broken...
Has no way of getting fixed.

Other than that, my day went OK. I took a lil cat nap before PT, so now the pain is keeping me awake. The thing with my pills is that I can't take IB Pro fin or Excedrin with it. They said something about me double dosing.

I got a fucking referral for not dressing down in gym today. I mean, HELLO! I was in fucking pain, I told my friends I didn't care if she docked me points... but a REFERRAL?!? Is that really NECESSARY!?! Oh well. I'll take it like a man and suck it up.

I was having really bad stomach pains in 3rd period, so I asked him to gouge out my stomach:

Me: Would you gouge out my stomach?
Steve: Would you prefer a rusty knife or a rusty spoon?
Me: A rusty knife and butter spoon...
Steve: ... Butter spoon?
Me: I know...It sounded good... Sounded better when I thought it.
Steve: haha... That's what she said.
Me: Brat.

So yeah, that's my convo...

More lat

No comments:

Post a Comment