Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pack Children stories, Part 1.

My Story
By: LiLi

                My name is Aaliyah Ruby Hardy. Yes, my father is none other than Jeff Hardy. My mother is singer Samantha Calaway. I’m eight years old and I have medium blonde hair, blue greenish eyes and I wear glasses. I’m slightly overweight, and I’m quiet. I have other siblings. My older brothers, Gabe and Junior; my older sisters, Aleu, Lilli, Shi and Ana; most people just call me Aali, for short. Unlike my siblings, I prefer to be left alone and just hang out in my room. You’re probably wondering what I do in there. Well, I read, watch TV and do my homework. I’m a bit of a music junkie and I also play some guitar.
                For awhile, Mom and I lived with my grandpa and Uncle Dean, with the pride. Until she decided it was time for me to meet my dad. Let me tell you, when she told me my dad was Jeff Hardy, I almost didn’t believe her. But when I saw him, I knew it was true. I had his green eyes, well…Kinda. Mom says I get my addiction of skittles from him. It’s not my fault I’m addicted to skittles, have you had just one skittle? My aunt Abby got me hooked on Caf POW! S. Oh, I’m also Telepathic, but my mom says that I can only hear people’s thought that’s it.
                When I moved, I thought I would have to share a room with one of my sisters, but I didn’t. (Even though Lilli and Mia share a room, which is kind of weird, because Mia likes pink, where as Lilli hates the color…). I got my own room and I painted it Black and Red. It’s huge! It has its own bathroom and everything! I have my desk, a window seat, a built in wall shelf and a small bookshelf. I have a little wide screen TV. I didn’t ask for all of this, but dad kind of went over bored. I always keep my hair up, either in a pony or braided. Right now, it’s a rainbow color, thanks to my mom.
                When my dad told me he was Bi, my insides just froze. Even though he told me he loved my mom very, very much and if it came down to it, he’d choose her. I didn’t know what to say so I had him leave. After they left, I just sat there for a long while. I couldn’t read anymore so I turned on some music to try and help clear my head. What could I say for that? Yeah, I’m for gay rights and what not, but when your own father tells you he’s bi, what the hell do you say? I’ve been avoiding him so far, but I’ll have to tell him how I feel.
                Oh yes, along with me being slightly overweight and glasses, I have a stuttering problem. I’m a very shy person and would just prefer to be left alone (like I stated before). My uncle Matt hated me right off the bat. So I kicked him in the shin and ran to my dad’s side. My parents are weres. They’re both wolves. (Though, my mom can shift into any animal she wants…). Just like her pack (my mom’s) and Mark’s pack, except for Shawn. (That’s right. I live with HBK). He’s human and he’s married to my Aunt Kura. (Who’s a were snow leopard, I swear, she’s a ninja too, but she denies that fact with a twinkle in her eyes). I’m a huge DX fan, but shh.  I closed my eyes and listened to Metallica’s “Turn the Page” my favorite song.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey, interesting post/blog/story! It's the weird people who run the world... Yet, don't you think authors should strive to create new creatures, the classical, öld like vampires, elves, dwarfs, wizards with sharp hats, fairies, etc. are too ordinary already? That's why I try some new in some of my books (Tale Of The Rock Pieces, The Opposite Of Magic, Kids'Funny Business, etc (weightless korks, glowing, living balls, Brown faces, fiery men, one-eyeds, night fruit, rock pieces, fish-keepers, etc...), do you think I'm right?
    I don't like to say F..k all the time by way of a habbit tyough it happens often... Anyway, I wish you all the best! Good luck with your works! Let the wonderful noise of the sea always sounds in your ears! (a greeting of the water dragons'hunters - my Tale Of The Rock Pieces).

    ReplyDelete