Sunday, January 2, 2011

Truth, Part 1

Do you want me to tell you the truth? Are you sure you want that? Ok. Fine. Have it your way. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I miss him...Dave, I mean. Yeah. Sure. We fought (still do) alot. Yelling and screaming, til one of us runs out of things to scream about. It was then I knew he cared. I miss his presence. But he has you. It hurts when you talk about him. A sharp pang goes through my body, paralyzing it with fear and dread. I know he's happy with you. Hell, shi sees it too. But right now, this isn't about Shi.

If you wanna keep talking about Dave, that's fine. I'm numb to that now, have been since he left. We'll (Dave and I) never get our old friendship back. The time for that has passed. The only thing we have in common now is our kid. What else do you want me to say? That I still have feelings for you? Feh. No, I don't. You and Kat're happy.

Shannon...Lord...Ana wants nothing to do with him...But that, is for a different day.

No comments:

Post a Comment