Saturday, December 4, 2010

Afternoon Blabber.

It is finally Saturday. The weekend. How do I feel about that? Should I feel happy? Should I feel sad? Relieved? Nothing can help my hurting, aching back anymore than I could've already helped it. Sadly enough, it's true.

Nothing but cleaning, on this beautiful Saturday afternoon. For I cannot go outside, for I do not have no money to spend. (plus, mom's bein' a pain and won't let me, but she'll let my uncle...wft?).

My friends are gone...going off to do their own thing. Me? I'm stuck in this hell all day and all night, pondering on what to do. It's like a game of chess. Two steps foreword, one to the left. (or something like that...).

Its sunny is rainiville... As for I'm stuck inside this prison with nothing to do.

I need to get my grades up. I'm flunking everything...lol. I'll stay after school if I must. Damn. GET OFF MY BACK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

With nothing left to be desired, what's left to do? Clean? Sleep? Watch TV? Pfft. Nah.

More Later..
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment