Sunday, December 26, 2010

Venting...or is it Ranting?

I'm so fuckin' SICK of being your play thing. Tired of being used by you. I always have to hold back what I say because I don't want you to break down and cry. Well...I'm fuckin' done.

The world doesn't revolve around YOU! So suck it the fuck up and fucking deal with it! God. All you are is a whiny little bitch. If something goes wrong, you always whine and bitch, thinking that everybody will come around and help you out. You're just doing it for the fucking attention! God, are they all just fucking BLIND?!?

I'm not blind. Grow the fuck up and suck it the FUCK UP!!!!! God, all you do is piss me off. 
You know what? I have a fucking name. Fucking USE IT! In case you forgot, my name is SAM!
S-A-M! It's not "Sammi" or "Samantha" It's SAM!!!! 

God, grow some fucking balls and live your life. If you're going to kill yourself, fucking do it. All you are is all bite and no fucking bark. Grow some fucking chops and leave me the FUCK ALONE! Christ...

You may think I care about you, but I really don't. I don't fucking care about your fucking petty fucking problems. I never really gave two flying fucking shits.

This? This is me fucking calm. You don't want to see me fucking riled up, because bitch, it ain't gonna help your fucking cause any. God...you're so fucking annoying...

Stop pushing me the fuck around. All you see is a facade of happiness, when underneath is a raging fucking beast ready to tear your fucking ass apart. All you are is fucking drama and I don't want to fucking be around it anymore. Christfuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment