Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hmmmm....

I realize....sitting here at my desk, I'm typing away as I barely glance at my clock I read the time 1:40am. Time goes by when you're having fun, as they say. Me? I'm having fun. I'm up for about anything right now, so my input would just be less valuable and important as if I did have anything to say...Which I don't. I'll agree with you. My legs...feel funny. In a good way, I suppose. My eyes, can barely focus on whats in front of me...

I guess it would be pointless to say that I want to watch the sunrise, because it's suppose to be rainy, and that means no sunrise. No pinks and purples, or stylish blues.

"I want to be your snuggle bunny" rings throughout my head, my fingers are becoming slack, my focus, shifts from something to another. I'm not really clear on what the intentions are, but they're there. I'm not sure what I want anymore, but if you want to do something, I'll be up for it.

I may not speak clearly and loudly. I'll sit in the corner and agree with you, silently asking questions, but to afraid to speak them. To afraid of being laughed at, I'll be the silent partner, the silent friend. I'll be the conscious of the group, quietly reminding you to be careful and stay safe, like any good friend would.

My focus shifts from one thing to another. My mind races, but I don't know what on. My thoughts aren't entirely sure on what to think. My body screams at me. But what are you screaming at me for? What do you want? My mind...pounds. But with what? What do you want with me? What do you want me to say? You're confusing me and I can't help but wonder if you're doing it on purpose.

My back is constantly hurting now. It devoid me of sleep, keeping me awake at night and making it near impossible for me to do anything else but walk and stretch it out--hoping that the pain will go away. My ribs, hurting even more. It hurts to breath and I don't know why...For I do not remember what I did to hurt them. Why am I in constant pain? I have all the questions, I just need the answers...

Music plays in the background, but I don't know what to make of it. For I glance down at my clock again and realize that it is almost 2am. Nothing out of the ordinary, but as sleep is avoiding me, the sandman must have lost my address and is avoiding me. Why? I have no clue. Have I done something wrong? Why are you avoiding me?

My mind is racing with different thoughts. All of them are to disorganized to even recognize. Maybe later in the day they'll all be sorted out.

Have I told you the story on how my old Ipod, Fluffy died? Well...lemme tell you the tragic tale.

I had originally thrown it into a laundry hamper and thought nothing of it. I went to was said hamper and thought that Fluffy had gotten onto the bottom of said hamper. I threw all my clothes into the washer. I went looking for Fluffy the next day, unknown that I had washed it. When I went to put said clothes into the dryer, I saw the casing for Fluffy. I hoped to God that I didn't wash it. But when I saw that I had washed poor Fluffy, I tried to bring it back to life, but tragically, she didn't. I put it in the fridge and brought it out a few hours later. I even reset everything, when that didn't work, I wrapped it up and said "RIP Fluffy: '03 to '10. Sorry I washed you." (Been sitting on the dining room table ever since).

I recently got a new Ipod...His name is 'Squishy' (There's a Finding Nemo reference. If you haven't watched the movie, I highly recommend that you do). Squishy isn't like Fluffy. I miss Fluffy dearly, but I have moved on and named him Squishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment