Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Biker and the Singer...(In-complete)

The Biker and the Singer
By: Sa5mwise Gamgee


                She found him exotic. A forbidden chocolate; she loves what she can’t have. But little known to him, she has a sweet tooth. And she’ll do anything to make him hers. Even if that means indulging in a little chocolate; because in the end, she always gets what she wants.
                She smirked as she watched him from her spot on her Harley. He was talking with Baltus, one of his biker buddies. Today, she would make her move. She got up and walked towards them. Her leather skirt, which hugged her ass, was swaying with every step she took. Her buckle boots were knee high, shined in the sun as her tight, leather corset hugged her curves and cupped her breasts. Baltus wolf whistled at her as she passed them. She merely smirked to herself and headed into the bar, but her forbidden chocolate stopped her.
                “Have t’be 21 t’go in there, lil lady.” His rough, Texan accent rang out. I turned as my smirk grew.
                “I’m 24, Biker.” I replied back. He shook his head, as if he didn’t believe me. I took out my wallet and showed him my driver’s license. It was an Alabamian license.  
Samantha M. Winchester
D.O.B: 1986
Eye Color: BLU
Height: 5’7
Sex: Female.
He handed it back as she put it away, hands on her hips. She headed into the bar as he followed. He found her sitting at the bar, sipping on a beer. He sat next to her.
                “People call you Sam for short?” he asked, trying to strike up a conversation. I nodded and stroked the bottle.
                “Yup…Call me Samantha and I’ll slit your throat.” I threatened, a slight playful tone, but mostly serious.
                “What are you doing all the way in Texas?” he asked, ordering himself a beer. I glanced at him.
                “My band and I are on tour. I’m the lead singer of LoLiTa…” I said, shrugging as if it were no big deal. “And we’re on break, so I figured I’d come here…get away from the fuckin’ city.” I finished, taking a big swallow out of my beer.
                “I see… I take it you know who I am?” He asked, not expecting an answer out of me. I was in the middle of de-toxing from all the pills I took last night. I rolled my eyes.
                “Mark Calaway aka The Undertaker…Yes, I know who you are. Do I care? No. Not really. I’m not going to go all fan-girl on you. Frankly, they can all go to hell. You’re a person. I’m going to treat you like one.” I said, finishing off my beer. I ordered another one.
                “I also know that you’re a werewolf. Can smell it; you’re also an alpha.” His eyes widened slightly in surprise as I paid for my beers and left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment