Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So Tired (by Ozzy)

(*To Dave from Shyanna*)


So Tired
By: Shyanna Marie Batista

Dad,

                They say home is where the heart is… I don’t really know where mine lies… I’m glad you’re happy… When I moved away to live with Bran and his pack in Seattle… I wanted to get away from all the screaming arguments you and mom had… Mom and I talked about what went wrong and I understand her part… I want to talk to you about it… To sit down and just talk… but you’ve started your own little family… I’m 17 years old and without a dad… I understand that you’ve moved on… but I can’t keep it in anymore…
                I don’t even know where to start… Do you regret having me? Ever regret staying around… I used to idolize you, growing up…but now? It’s time to say goodbye… I know it may make you cry… But I’m so tired of waiting for you to come around… It’s ok… Maybe I’ll see you again in the next life…

 From,
Shyanna


No comments:

Post a Comment