Friday, December 31, 2010

Mark.

Mark,


How I wish the days we spend together could be longer, my sweet vengence. But alas, time, it seems has different plans. Even though I don't say it as often as I should, and I always give you a hard time, I do care about and love you.

I'm brash, bold, blunt, and brutally honest. I'm wild, weird, and have a very bad cursing problem. I do things my way and fight til the end. I dress for me and not anybody else. I hate pink and anything preppy. My pride is high and I have honor. My ego is as big as my pride. I'm one of the guys. I'm a sarcastic asshole. Not no girly-girl.

Baby, I'll rock your world. I'm not like any other girl you've been with. I'm into some pretty weird shit, can you keep up?

Remember, baby. The games have begun.
Choose your partner wisely. You never know if they're going to betray you.

Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment